At The Regent’s School Pattaya, we believe that the quality of our teaching and boarding staff is the single most important factor in high performance learning. The second most important factor is the quality and range of facilities. Our campus is situated well-outside Pattaya City, so it is fully self-sufficient and has extensive facilities for day students and boarders alike. Notable facilities include:
- The School is based in a rural location; as such, the students enjoy a large, green campus which is free of noise, traffic and pollution
- The campus is fenced and gated for security
- There are well-equipped playgrounds for the Early Years and Primary School pupils
- The campus is divided into three main buildings, each dedicated to a different section of school: a recently-constructed Early Years building; the Primary School; and the Secondary School.
- A 25-metre swimming pool with audience seating
- A full-sized football pitch and two additional, smaller football pitches
- A double gymnasium with basketball facilities
- A tennis court
Creative & performing arts
- A 400-seat theatre, The Globe Theatre, for drama performances, music recitals, talent shows, school and public lectures and more
- Studios for art and design & technology
- Three boarding houses accommodating well-over 100 students, equipped with modern finger-print security technology. For more information on boarding, click here.
- An on-site kitchen where school food is freshly prepared. The kitchen is operational seven days a week to cater for both day-pupils and boarders.
- Three dining rooms – one for Early Years, one for the Primary School and one for the Secondary School
- A popular café, serving a range of hot and cold drinks, including fresh fruit smoothies, sandwiches, pastries and more.